Saturday, July 31, 2010

cupcake Rx


Take one (or maybe two) to cure what ails you.

A little box o' yum from Wild Orchid Baking Company in North Hampton, NH.

I was told by the young ladies working the counter at the shop that "since they've been in the refrigerated display case, we should let them sit awhile before eating."

As if.

Aidan thought that advice was ludicrous as well:


A package arrived for my sister in yesterday's mail. One of her dear amigas sent this lovely (and timely [If I'm lyin', I'm dyin' ... this arrived minutes after our feast o' cupcakes]) notepad:


4 comments:

  1. I know, right?!?!? Chalk it up to the power of the cupcake on the universe.

    I told Elizabeth I'm jealous of the book you sent. Going to have to get my hands on a copy soon!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yumm... is it okay to have cupcakes for breakfast??? I could use one right now!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooooh those cupcakes look so yummy! I definitely don't think I would have been able to wait and let them sit, that's just plain crazy. Love that notepad, too cute!!

    ReplyDelete