Thursday, July 29, 2010

auntie b goes to new england

Much to my anguish, my sister, her husband, and my nephew moved to New Hampshire about a month ago. I haven't blogged about it, because I'm still in denial about the whole thing. Let's just say The Great State isn't quite as great. I love my nephews to pieces, and having one of them live so far away has left a hole in my heart.

When a medical emergency required my sister to be unexpectedly and suddenly hospitalized two days ago, thanks to the invaluable help of my two best girls in College Station, I was able to grab a flight from TX to NH (well, technically two flights). Of course I was concerned about Elizabeth (she's on the road to recovery and eagerly awaiting the arrival of Baby #2 in a month's time); but the thought of seeing Aidan filled me with irrepressible warmth.

So here I sit at 1:30 p.m. (yankee time), sipping my fave cocktail, while my brother-in-law and nephew are on a lobster run. I thought I'd share some photos of Aidan I snapped yesterday. How is it possible that he grew in just one month? My boy.









No comments:

Post a Comment